Friday, November 1, 2013

my love

So my boyfriend is in Texas and he is loving it! But I must say stuck here in Huntington I'm missing him a ton! He is out there for work, and it is a great opportunity for him! He really likes it in Texas, and might go back and stay for another month. He is also thinking he might want to move out there! Could you imagine Texas how fun! Im a total mountain girl, and he is a beach guy so it kind of seems perfect, right?! I don't really know where that would take our relationship, or if it would have to be long distance for a while so It's a scary thought. What I do know is that I love this man with all my heart and will stand by his side in whatever he chooses. I know God has something amazing planned for our future, I just hope he give me the patients and the support that I need if this is the real deal. It's so funny to me how sometimes one little trip, such as this one, or one small turn off your daily routine could quite possibly be a huge change in your life. We get so scared of what is to come, or what will happen, or what people think, I do this all the time! Truth is God has a plan for all of us and we have to trust he will lead us to what were are supposed to do, and where we are supposed to go in life!

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11 


















1 comment:

  1. Awe…loved that post and pics Carla. You are too cute together!! Oh and don't worry about Texas…Anthony already told him NO YOU'RE NOT MOVING THAT FAR AWAY FROM US! LOL! So it's settled, he can visit and that's it!hahahha!!!!

    ReplyDelete